Setup Area: Grass | Sod | Pavement (Dry Only)
Actual Size: 52’L x 20’ W x 18’H - Deep Pool (Wet) or Bumper Pad (Dry)
Attendants: Adult Supervision Required
Outlets: (2) Electrical Outlets on Two Separate 20AMP Circuits within 100ft of Set-Up
Age Group: Recommended 3yrs & Older
52FT LONG DOUBLE LANE ROYAL OBSTACLE COURSE | WET or DRY
Deep Pool (Wet) or Bumper Pad (Dry)
Great for Large Events | Festivals | Cooperate Events | Fundraisers & More!
BASE PRICE: All-day play! We guarantee a full 6hr rental for our base price. Rentals are guaranteed to be set up & ready to play at least one hour before your party's start time (GOOD DEAL!)
OVERNIGHT: We offer a "play all night long!" Play all night into the next morning for ONLY 20% MORE! Overnight rentals are picked up the next morning after 7:00am. Select "OVERNIGHT" when placing your order (GREAT DEAL!)
WEEKEND RENTAL: Want to play all weekend? We offer all-weekend rental rates! Weekend rentals are dropped off Friday evening by 6 pm and picked up Monday morning after 7:00am. (BEST DEAL!)
WET OR DRY PRICING: Prices stay the same if rented wet or dry! What does this mean? If you rent your inflatable "dry" but end up using it "wet" there is NO extra charge. Perfect for this Sunny Florida state!
DELIVERY: Guaranteed FREE delivery to Hudson, Spring Hill & Port Richey, Florida. Don't worry, we still service other areas that may also be in our free delivery zone! Please fill out the form to check your delivery rates. If your area is out of our free delivery zone, an additional delivery fee will be added to your total.
- RAIN POLICY: Reschedule due to rain at no extra cost w/24 hour notice. It gets you on the books next time!
- CLEANING: All units are cleaned and sanitized before use & again at set up.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Extension Cord Up to 100FT
- 18FT Double Lane Slide (WET or DRY).
- 5 Elements to Obstacle Through
- Safety Stakes to secure to the ground
- WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Enough space for us to set up your rental
- Minimum 5ft Wide Gate if placing inflatable in a fenced-in area
- Two electrical outlets within 100 feet of the setup area. Electrical outlets will need to be separate. Cannot plug two blowers into one outlet.*
- Water source and water hose if renting a water slide. If you’re in need of a water hose, we rent those too! Make sure to add to your cart before checking out. If renting dry, please select "Not using Water or Customer Supplied Water Hose."